RTI Activist » About RTI ACTIVIST


Dear friends please don’t put any comments below this form, as we will not be able to convey your messages by publishing it. Kindly  leave your comments or messages at the end of news report.

We at RTI Activist have a vision :

Be A Whistle Blower & Root Out Corruption

File RTI’s and question the authorities if there is delay or high handedness involved in Public or personal Works where you smell Corruption.

Our Goal

The website is created and is meant for the benefit of every Indian with a Goal of Achieving:


We will serve by becoming a Mouth Piece for RTI Activist’s across India, for voicing their grievances in the form of Articles & Opinions. Which highlight the issues along with the evidences, which they would like to be put up in Public Domain.

Thus reducing the chances of :

Threats & Attacks on RTI Activist’s.



  • SHYAMAL ROY said:

    Respected Sir,

    My self wants help regarding the following questions. If possible then send me the reply.

    1. Is there any norms of Cement Plant which is situated near residential quarters. Regarding (1) Air pollution. (2) How far the plant should be from resdential area. (3) What are the period and sample of Air is taken.


  • sumit Sharma said:

    I just want to know how to be an activist ????

    if I can read somewhere about contributions of some young activiists . It will be very helpful .please send me some links . . . Thanq


  • K.P.JAJODIA said:

    I want to be an RTI activist, so, please guide to me that what to do?

  • nitesh pipalia said:

    Dear sir

    My name is nitesh pipalia, i sating vile parle , i fighting for unathorised foof factory , construction in our area, i newed mor information regrding RTI


  • anupkumarsharma said:

    i am physically disabled.it has been saying that number of facilities and schemes for pwd .but when i approach the concerned official not responding.for residence certificate i applied three months back but till to-day nothing received.no ration card ,no emplyment card no loan .so my kind request to guide me in filling rti application,thank u

  • editor said:

    Dear Mr.Sharma,

    Do get in touch with us with your details and contact number and we will assist you with the same.

  • syed inam said:

    i have been looking alaround to meet some one who can guide me to become a RTI activist. I want to get involved in this tirade against corruption and denials. Please guide me, i want to know about RTI fully and make people aware.

  • dinesh said:

    i am employ in railways i want to information about my deportment i am eligible to collect information through RTI PLEASE help me

  • Rajesh said:


    I have sent a bike by parcel for visakhapatnam to jamnagar by train on 03 Jul 11. The parcel is suppossed to reach jamnagar on 05 Jul 11. After enquiring at jamnagar station on 09 Jul 11, I was told that my parcel has not yet arrived and they were not even helping me to locate my parcel.

    Kindly advise me on how and to whom i should file an application through RTI to determine the cause for delay and to locate my parcel.

    Thanking You,

  • abbas husain zariwala said:

    its an URDU words…..

    Harr shaakh pey ulloo baithaa hai…

    Anjaamey GULISTAA’N kyaa hogaaa….

    curruption aur currupt logon ko Hataao DESH bachaao…


  • abbas husain zariwala said:

    I just want to know how to be an activist ????

    if I can read somewhere about contributions of some young activiists . It will be very helpful

  • abbas husain zariwala said:

    free anna hazare ji….

    harr daur mein ZALIM RUSWAA HUWA HAI.

  • Atul said:


    I am working in a security organisation established by the Central Government as mentioned in Second Schedule of RTI Act.

    Sir, I want some information from my organisation relating to the Cadre Review (relating to Establishment Matter), Recruitment Procedures, Transfers & Posting Criteria, Purchase of Equipments and other Items, Salary & other allowances paid to the employees.

    Sir, kindly let me know whether I can get all these information through RTI from my organisation or not ? If yes, and department denies to give the information, to whom I should approach.

    Thanking you

  • editor said:

    Dear Atul,

    If its a department which is exempted under the purview of RTI Act, you cannot.

  • Atul said:

    I didn’t understand how the lokpal bill (with three demands of Sh. Anna Hazare) will be passed by the standing committee as there are Members like SH. Laaloo Prasad Yadav, who had been accused in fodder scam of Rs. 950 crores and Sh. Amar Singh, who had been arrested recently in “Cash For Vote Scandal”.

  • hemant kumar tiwari said:

    Let me know how to be an activist ????

  • ashish said:

    sir I want to be rti activist

  • Shatakshi said:

    We all know tht ur doing gr8 job and fighting against corruption for country.But being women I can understand better and bitter that wht women faces in day to day life whether living in rural and urban area.Half of population is surpressed and getting full liberty then how a country can grow at all levels.Other social evils shld also be removed from society.Here a girl of respected family cant even think to do a social event or activity for social cause bcz of many factors then how one can be an RTI activist or contribute for development?

  • Cypriano S.j. said:

    Sir / Madam,

    Sub: Information on Cell Towers in Mumbai city

    Would like to know which authority / organisation I should approach for information on Cell Towers in Mumbai city.

    the information I seek would be:
    1. Location of Cell Tower / transmission antennas
    2. NOC from Govt Authority.
    3. Date work commenced (for installation)
    4. Date work completed
    5. Date trial transmission started
    6. Date trial transmission completed (testing).
    7. Date test data submitted
    8. Date test data confirmed meeting safety norms (as per Govt. of India).
    9. Date commercial transmission commenced.
    10. Risk assessments carried out — pre & post installation; pre & post transmission. Any incidents that took place during this period.

    I have written to Sanchar Bhavan, but not successful as do not know which specific authority to approach.

    Look forward to your kind response.

    Thank you.

    Cypriano S.j.

  • Cypriano S.j. said:

    Dear Sir / Madam,

    Sub: would like to be informed on organisations covered under RTI

    Please advise:
    If Public List companies are covered under RTI e.g. Hindustan Lever, Reliance Industries
    If Cooperative Housing Societies under Maharashtra Cooperative Society Act (1964 …) are covered under RTI


    Cypriano S.j.

  • sachin dhumal said:

    I want to know that I have send a form under RTi to know birthdate of my wife in B. Ed. college but i have not yet received the answer. the form filled date was 06/07/2011 by R.P.A.D. I have received the Acknowledgement on 14/07/2011, but still i have nor received answer till date. I want my wife’ s birthdate for judicial purpose as she has filed a case against me & she has given us fake birthdate.I don’t know where should i contact or ask for such problem to sort it out.I want know whether the information I asked is not in law. Please help me give any contact number or any contact person so i can get help from him.

  • Kaushlendra singh said:

    Sir my name is Kaushlendra singh parmar. I live in utttar pradesh. I would like to become RTI activist. Could you please tell me. How would i become a RTI activist. So that i can help my poor village and disttrick people. Please reply me. Because i am seeing lot off corruption in my district. Please help us.

  • siddharth said:

    Respected sir/mam,

    subject-as a consumer i would like to bring it to your notice there a issue with a bharat petrol pump located@badlapur west,add-patil petrol pump belavli,badlapur-ambarnath rd,badlapur421503 dist thane.

    dear sir,
    The said bharat petrol pump always serve mixed fuel which hampers the vehicle a lot also they never ensure zero meter before delivering the fuel in d vehicle,& if objected they do not respond in a proper way & do abuse for i.e if asked to fill the petrol of rs.100,they never enter the said amount in the machine and purposely will deliver only rs.99 petrol,i notice it every day and has become a habbit.

    being a consumer it has become a pain for everyone since its the closest pump for us to commute,moving further seeking your assistance & grace for the mentioned issue,kindly do the needfull


  • siddharth said:

    Respected sir/mam

    i would really appreciate if u mail the list of(PIO)s contact details to me,so moving further such illegal activities can be identified & rectified then&there ASAP (dist.thane)


  • sandeep dubey said:

    dear sir
    i sandeep dubey wish to know about aplication procedure for appealing against apl and bpl cards issuing authorities of my village.
    please guide me step by step.

  • editor said:

    Dear Sandeep,

    Hope you have received the mail earlier, incase of any further queries you can revert back on the same email id.


  • Jaswinder Singh said:

    sir I want to be rti activist

  • krishan veer singh said:

    Sir my name is krishan veer singh .I lived in uttar pradesh.Iwould like to become RTI activist .Could you please tell me .How would i become a RTI activist .So i that i can help my poor village and districk people .Please reply me .Because i am seeing lot off currption in my districkt .Please tell me.

  • editor said:

    Dear Krishan,

    Please mail in your queries and any assistance required on any issues for filing RTI’s on our email id and we will assist you with the same.

    Kind Regards,

  • Jt.Editor said:

    Dear Krishanveer,

    Please call me and let us discuss.



    I am freelancer reporter in wild lfe, as well as presently running a ngo, to became a RTI activist what are the illegibility please guide me.

  • editor said:

    Hello Vinay,

    Mail in your details on news@rtiactivist.com and we will revert back to you shortly, if you need any assistance in filing any RTI’s you can write to us on the same address or on editor@rtiactivist.com

  • Jt.Editor said:

    Dear Vinay, For being an RTI Activist, you only need to understand some basics about Right to Information. No other qualifications required.

  • vishal sharma said:

    hi sir,

    i m working as a social worker,i m from dist hoshiarpur punjab in our area forest department doing the cruption at large scale,they misuse fund for new plantation in the forest, land mafie aquire the major land of forest but no body take tha action aginst them kindly help me how can expose these scandle its great pleasre to me serve the country to make it cruption free india

  • Rahul Mahaych said:

    I want to know that can i ask for my answer sheet from my university by RTI application .
    Please Answer Soon.

  • editor said:

    Hello Rahul,

    Yes you can, if its a Govt institute.

  • manish rathore said:

    sir help me in case of my passport it takes 2and nalf month.

  • manish rathore said:

    how can i file rti or on whom.

  • manish rathore said:

    plz sir reply its important for me…..

  • editor said:

    Dear Manish,

    Please check your mail ,reply has been sent to you.

  • kalaiarasu said:

    Dear sir i am a railway employee and railways not paid me the 60% pay commission arrears and not fixing my pay accordingly, how can i get the above is it possible on RTI?

  • editor said:

    Dear kalaiarasu,

    A mail was sent to you in regard with the above, did you receive it,Kindly confirm.


  • satnam singh gill said:

    dear sir/madam , i want to be activist of RTI to provide help to my poor people of my village by knowing about various govt. Polices regarding distributig of land after death of one of two brother , also want to know govt. Policy that is from where medical test is eligible for renew of Arms Licene in Punjab whether a govt. Hospital MMbs or any other MMBS docter could also do this . Thanks . We also want to know how much govt. Money comes to our village panchayat and how our much our sarpanch make use of it . tHANKS.

  • ajay kumar said:

    i want to work as RTI activist plz guide me

  • vishal said:

    Dear Sir, Need to have some information on ONGC recruitement process from Mumbai. regarding this I would like to have contact no. or email address of Activist in mumbai so that I can contact them.

  • editor said:

    Hello Vishal,

    Please mail your query in detail and will reply you back,


  • VAZU said:

    I need a RTI activist, please contact.



  • s.p.singh said:

    presently I am persuing a matter relating to manipulation of the orders of the govt.and distrubiting the huge funds in the name of salary in a govt Deptt. please let me know your contact no and address so that I may contact you. my phone no 976xxxxxx68.

  • naveen lohtiya said:

    i want to about rti act please

  • NirKan said:

    My husband is a PSU employee. There is no clarity in the promotion and postings policies of the company. We wish to get information on the policies of company in these areas. But at the same time we do not want to be identified for the obvious reasons. Is there any way by which we can seek such information from our company without being identified. Is it possible for us to contact some RTI activist in and around Ahmedabad area who can help us to get this information. If yes please provide us the contact information of such activists.

  • D'souza said:

    SUB: Property related- Name change on PR Card- Taluka Kurla (Mulund CTS Office, Topiwala College)

    Dear Sir,
    I have been living on a parcel of land with structures on it that were built in 1970’s. while this said land was purchased by my father and the name reflects on PR card under the “Imla Maalik” section, we did not have any other proof of clear title. The only option was to get a clearnace from the seller (his son) whcih is a family trust now.
    I purchased a property from family trust by Registering a “Conveyance Deed” in June 2011.
    I then applied for a name change on PR card in the Kurla Taluka CTS Office located at Mulund, Topiwala college. The required documents along with the application were listed as follows:
    1. True Copy of Registered Deed
    2. Index 2
    3. PR card (not old then 6months)

    I furnished all the details and was expecting a notice as per procedure within 14 days. But, I received a letter frmo the CTS office asking me to produce 2 documents:
    1. Copy of Trust formation
    2. Permission letter from Dharmadoy Ayukta (worli) to Sell/Buy that land.

    I cant believe that they are requesting this documents after the duty/registration is done at Registrar’s office.
    I started visiting their office and afer lot of study etc..they told me that these 2 docs are not required but there is remark on the left side of PR card dated 1975 about some “Thukbaaki” pending payment for whcih we may need NOC. They asked me to get get NOC from BMC that you dont have any outstanding. It took me more than a month to get a NOC. BUT after that they told me that this does not help and I need to check the Land Records to find out what the notice was in 1975. another 3weeks passed and then they could not find any record as of that date. They then pulled out a PR on their computer and told me….we need NOC from Talati and not BMC.

    I visited Talati office for 3-4 weeks to find out my outstading on tax etc…but to my surprise the payment I made in 2005…they didnt have any record of it though I had original receipt. I made an official application and attached all my docuemnts on 15 Nov 2011 and till date have not heard back from them after follow ups. Later, the survey officer happene to meet me and told me that I will need the “Dharmoday Ayukyta’s letter” and that he had forgotten to tell me.

    I am really exhausted by now after runing several trips to the office and wasting time almost daily since Sept 2011 and dont see anything positive.

    I met several officers at CTS office and Talati office Mulund but nobody has a heart nor the desire to help.

    Your Guidance, help, suggestion will be really really appreciated.


  • Md.Rahman Raju said:

    with respect i would like to know and want to act as RTI
    activist for the compassion.
    Kindly,let me know in details regarding the said matter.

    Thanking you
    With Regards


  • Swaroop said:

    Hello Sir,

    Kindly let me know how i can file a RTI .

    Thanks a lot,

  • praveen meena said:

    sir, i want to be an RTI activist please guide me what should i do?????


    i am very annoyed because of noise pollution caused by the loudspeakers at marriage and functions in our area..
    no one obey the supreme courts regulation not even police bothers to stop them.
    no limit is obeyed not of time and not of noise limit.
    it take 12 at night to stop them at there own and we have to suffer loud music untill then.
    what to do.
    \complaint many times to police.
    but they catch one and after few days someone else do this..
    want to become RTI activist against such issues normal public is facing daily and authorities are not doing anything..

  • Mayur Agarwalla said:

    Dear sir,
    My father is a Meghalaya Govt. Retired Officer and at present residing in NaviMumbai (Maharashtra). Sir, he has been advised to undergo Cataract Surgery at an earliest possible date. Since he being a Government Officer, would like to know, which Government Recognized/Affilated Hospitals are there in Mumbai for Government Employees so that the surgery cost can be reimbursed from the Meghalaya Government.Sir kindly advise at an earliest.

    Thanking You,
    Mayur Agarwalla


  • Mayur Agarwalla said:

    Dear Sir

    can you kindly mail me the list of RTI Activist in Navi Mumbai And Mumbai.

    Thanking You
    Mayur Agarwalla

  • narsimha murthy said:


    i would like to extract the information of an individual who is wrongly recruited as a teacher in the govt. administration:

    1.Can i ask the information for an individual?

    2.how could i manage the questions so that the information cna me more useful?

    3. moreover the person concerned is not teaching in the school for which he is being paid 40000 and above he is looking after the charges of confidential cell and sarva shiksha abhiyan

    4. he is a tamil medium student but posted in hindi medium

    5.how could i ask the questions please help

  • Sachin Bansal said:

    Dear Sir

    can you kindly mail me the list of RTI Activist in Yamuna Nagar
    ( Haryana).
    Thanking You
    Sachin Bansal